2022 XC Nationals and US Supertour Volunteer Registration is now open for the March 20-27 races!
Come and be a part of the excitement and support the best in Canada and the US – future Olympians! We are expecting 900+ athletes from coast to coast to coast!
If you have already registered, consider inviting a friend to join!
(Proof of vaccination is required. If you already submitted your vaccine passport at Coast Cup 1, or 2 or BC Cup 1, it is not needed here)
Deadline to Register as Volunteer: March 14th
For more info, please email: [email protected]
These are the six days of races included in this registration:
Sun Mar 20, Distance Interval Start Free 9:00 am -3:30 pm
Mon Mar 21, Distance Interval Start Classic 9:00 am -3:30 pm
Wed Mar 23, Individual Sprint Classic (U20+) 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
Thu Mar 24, Individual Sprint Classic (U16, U18) 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
Fri Mar 25, Team Sprint Free 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Sun Mar 27, Long Distance Mass Start Free 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Most roles require you to be outside for most of the day.
- The jobs will all be trained and explained on site before the start of each race (unless pre-reg key role is indicated)
- The shift times are approximate and chiefs will email you with details well before the race days.
- All volunteers get free entry to WOP, lunch (Whistler Cooks sandwich), snacks, hot drinks and some volunteer gifts!
- If you volunteer three days or more, you will be entered in special volunteer gift draws and get a special gift!
Feel free to email me with questions
Thank you for officiating at Cross Country Ski Competitions at WOP!
2022 Nationals Chiefs
Chief of Competition: Jake Weaver
Volunteer Coordinator: Morna Fraser
Chief of Timing: Gwendolyn Kennedy (start/finish/computers)
Race Secretary/Office: DJ Hay/Diane Billingsley (bibs/timing chips/computers/Jury secretary)
Chief of Course: Andreas Sandell/Frederic Forge/Chelsea Little (setup/takedown/marshals/comp control)
First Aid: Dave Morris
Chief of Stadium: Delores Franz Los/Maria Lundgren (setup/ marshaling/takedown)
Venue Coordinator: Dirk Rohde